By creating a Webroot login account, you can access the wide range of antivirus software from Webroot’s line of security products. Webroot offers premium security features for small business owners and large corporations. By signing in to your account, you can opt for various Webroot’s services and products to protect your devices from malicious files and viruses. To login into your Webroot user account, go to the Webroot login portal and enter your registered email address and password.
Signing in to a Webroot account is easy. Thanks to its intuitive design, the whole process of signing into your Webroot account takes only a few seconds, and if you have enabled auto-login, then you don’t even have to write a password. In case you are not using the auto-login feature, you can still sign in to your Webroot account by accessing the Webroot login portal from your internet browser.
How to create a Webroot account?
Webroot offers many advanced features to its users, and those who opt for an upgraded plan can even enjoy real-time protection, lightning-fast scans, and identity theft protection. To avail of these smart features, one has to make a Webroot user account and provide the Keycode that comes with the purchase. A Keycode is a 20-digit alphanumeric number that comes with the purchase of any Webroot product. Usually, you can find the Keycode written at the back of the retail card. If you have purchased the software online, the Keycode will be shared with your registered email address.
To create a Webroot account, go to the Webroot login portal and sign up for a new account. On the sign-up page, enter your Webroot product keycode, email address, set a strong password, a personal security code, a security question with an answer, and finally hit the ‘Register Now’ button.
How to change your Webroot Login My Account password?
Changing your passwords frequently ensures your safety on cyberspace. Webroot allows you to change your password quickly, and you can do that by accessing the Webroot login portal on your internet browser. The whole process only takes a few minutes, and you can reset your password by entering your registered email address on the password reset page.
To reset your password, follow the instructions given below.
1. Open your internet browser and search for the Webroot Login portal.
2. On the search page, select the result that says Webroot Portal.
3. Click on the link and go to the Login panel.
4. Now, select the link that says Forgotten Password.
5. Click on the link and select ‘I forgot my password.’
6. Now, enter your registered email address in the blank field and click ‘Submit.’
7. Open your email’s inbox and find the email sent by Webroot.
8. Click on the password reset link and create a new password.
9. Login to your Webroot account again to verify your password.
Steps to set up the Auto-Renewal feature of Webroot
Webroot offers unique and customizable features that cater to a large audience who believe in easy and quick solutions to problems. You can purchase the software from online and offline stores to protect your PC against Internet threats and malicious software programs. Download the software by signing in to your Webroot login account via the Webroot login portal and enjoy your time on cyberspace. You can turn on the auto-renewal feature to enjoy uninterrupted protection for your Webroot product. To do that, follow the instructions given below.
1. From your desktop computer, go to the Webroot login my account page.
2. Now, you’ll see the Webroot login portal.
3. On the Login panel, enter your registered email address and password.
4. Sign in to your account by clicking on the Log In button.
5. Open settings and go to the auto-renewal tab and turn the toggle on to enable auto-renewal.
Disclaimer: We are in no way associated or affiliated with Webroot antivirus brand. The use of any trademarks, logos, or brand name in thie website are for informational purposes only and does not imply an association with Webroot antivirus brand. Our purpose is to educate the users about the Webroot account sign up and login process.